Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Jungle Jim's

Some friends invited us to spend the day with them at Jungle Jim's. It is an indoor play land with rides and arcade games. My girls love it and I love it when we go and we are basically the only ones there. The ride conductors follow us around as my girls go from ride to ride with absolutely no waiting. Now that Clarissa is a part of my life, these pictures should be better than the last time we were here.
Happy little girls! Ada is in the stage of not telling her to smile or you get a real unnatural look. Bria is in the ham phase.

These last two shots crack me up! Bria and Ryli having the time of their lives and Ada being so brave holding up her hands on the roller coaster.

What a fun afternoon spent with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment