Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Puzzle Mania

My children always have to play in the same room as me. Bittersweet! They follow me around all day and will inquire what I am doing. Bria has to ask every 30 seconds if I am still here. Yes, little one I have never left you nor will I ever leave you so calm yourself and just be 5.  I love that my girls give me attention most of the time because I remember before they came into my life, I had some really lonely days. I wasn't  ready to be a stay-at-home-mom without any children not attending school so even though the constant noise is hard, follow me little ones for my time with you is short. In this theme, Ada does a lot of "whatever is available around me" because I have to follow my mom so much. Puzzles are one of her favorite past times. She has struggled with the puzzle concept but I am seeing her efforts pay off.
Well, today when Ada pulled out the puzzle box she finally mastered it. She was so cute, she would talk to herself and reassure herself she was doing a good job. She would then say, I need some help here Beehe(Bria) but then would go back to working out her puzzle. After a good hour she said, "mommy, I did it" and she sure did. She is a stick-to-it-girl and accomplishes things. 
Good job Ada Rae on mastering our puzzle collection.

 Obviously I didn't use Clarissa. 
In the beginning of the puzzle mania mess
 Some of the puzzles completed
 The end result and one proud accomplished 3 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment