Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Friday, January 25, 2013

Girls, Girls, Girls

Have you ever asked yourself what it would be like to live in a house full of estrogen? Well, it is your lucky day, I am going to show you what it is all about, the good, the bad, and the ugly!
When you go to Costco you get to spend $146.00 on products like this every couple of months:





You get to have hair everywhere! Hair on every surface. Now this probably isn't that big of a deal but to those of us who have a hair fetish it is a bit much. All my girls have long gorgeous hair and it shows up every where I turn. I will spare you a photo because it grosses me out just contemplating taking that blasted thing.


Moving on......

Girls share clothes, accessories, and makeup. Girls want the bathroom all to themselves, girls love to text, talk to friends, be social. Girls love Drama!

What I love the most about my estrogen filled home is the friendships I am developing with these future BFF's. I love the deep conversations I enjoy with them about the hardships of day to day drama. I love hearing the good days they had. Malia made my heart smile picking her up from school one afternoon. I asked how her day was, she had a huge grin and said it was a great day. I inquired why so great, her response, "Bryson was out of uniform and the shirt he was wearing made him look so cute". 
Sierra will tell me about how hard life is and I love to listen to her and l love that she trusts me with the info. Leticia has some big adult decisions coming up and I love that she bounces ideas off me and wants my opinion.


Yes, I spend a lot of money on paper products, food, accessories, and clothes but..... bring it on. I love my girls. I love the house full of estrogen.(Most days;))
Estrogen homes have best work ever jobs. For some odd reason no one wants to fill the pitcher of water for dinner. So one day, Bria took one for the team and said she would complete the task. She said, "Mommy I am doing the best work ever", yes, you are sweetie.


My three oldest play the piano. In an estrogen filled home, sweet music can be heard either by the piano, guitar or Ipod.


Estrogen homes have lots of messy unkept hair days but so much love given to our babies and stuffed animals. Do you see the cell phone in Ada's hand, she is starting off young!


Estrogen homes have girls who don't want their pictures taken but their wise mother takes the shot anyway for future blackmail purposes. We see you Teesh!


Estrogen homes have big helpers, Ada setting the table for dinner but taking some time to properly pose for Clarissa.


Estrogen filled homes have lots of love to share. Sierra giving Malia a huge bear hug!

So the long and the short, estrogen homes have a lot to offer, I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment