Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome 2013

There are a lot of changes in our life with the new year, let's discuss what has and is all happening in the world of the Corby Hansen Family.
Corby won an all expense paid trip for himself and a guest to Cabo San Lucas for 4 days. I have fingers crossed he chooses me as the guest. We go in April, just a few days before the half marathon I will run with Teesh and Sierra. He was also the top sales manager in the nation for his company for the year 2012 , wow, buttons are popping for sure! He deserves these two awards, he works like a red headed step child! We are lucky to have him on our team.
I was released as the CTR 4 and 5 primary teacher and now teach the 15 to 18 year old Sunday School class. I basically went from teaching my two youngest to two oldest. Bria was so concerned about the change. She asked me if I was still going to be her mother. I reassured her yes still the mother just not going to spend all 3 hours at church with her anymore. I welcome this change. It will be a hard transition,  the church did away with manuals and it is mostly a discussion that the youth are to carry. I am excited for this new chapter. The days of showing up at church and sitting and listening are over, to stay strong in the gospel we have to come having studied the topic and share and teach instead of just listen. I feel this change was inspired and will change the world as we know it. I am nervous but excited. I hope that since Sierra and Teesh are in my class, that won't have an impact on them sharing things. I feel excited and hopeful for this new and exciting change. And what an exciting trip to get to look forward to in April. Anyone up for watching our herd while we endure the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment