Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Sunday, March 17, 2013

March, St. Patties Day

This month is almost over and I haven't had a chance to do my photo of house decor and shelf. Because this holiday ended up on a Sunday this week we had our traditional green pancakes for lunch instead of breakfast. My house looks like a tornado landed so please excuse the mess and enjoy the thought.

 I need to brag for a bit here, see my letters? I saw these in an ad and asked Corby if he could create them for me. He pulled out the card stock and created the letters. He is amazing huh? I traced them on wood and then cut them out. I love crafts that cost little to nothing. Frugality makes me so deliriously happy!
 I made this many years ago and still absolutely love it! It hangs on my front door.

 This sits to the side of my front door. It is rather big but looks so festive. Even though we don't do much for St. Patties day, the decor is always fun.


 Here are our green pancakes!

We splurged and even had sausage for the holiday. Ada loves sausage!

 Here is my Sierra Magera doing her dishes. I am embarrassed that my house is so messy but it is the sabbath and we are having a day of rest. Plus this blog is real and real is messy homes some days.
When everyone was dressing for church, Bria asked why we were all wearing green. I explained how if you don't' wear green you get pinched. Bria began to be all nervous saying she did not have green pj's. This girl cracks me up. I told her I would protect her when she got into her pajamas.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment