Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Baptism and Park Fun


Alynna Marie chose to get baptized today, way too go sweet little thing. Alynna is the daughter of DeLayne and Jodi. DeLayne is Corby's brother. It was the first family gathering we have been able to attend in months.So fun to get up-to-date with everyone.




 After the baptism, we headed to the park. When we pulled into the parking lot memories of when we lived in Layton flooded back. I had been here before, I had watched, assisted and played with Teesh and Sierra at this very park on the same tall slide. What a great memory.

Introducing Ron Hubbard. He is just awesome. He cracks me up. I asked to take a picture and this is what he gave me. Going down in history this photo is.
 I shot some pictures of the cousins playing. Tobias and Bitner belong to Ron and VaLynn. They were twinners for the day,cute!
 As I was taking this Bitner, the oldest asks, "Are you a senior citizen?" For rude!






 I noticed this car was parked rather close to the van but didn't say anything. Jaren mentioned see where Ron parked? I thought, "oh yes, that is Ron's car". Silly Ron! He parked so darn close neither him or Cindy or any other passenger in the van could get out. Rather funny scene seeing everyone piling in through the back of the van. Thanks Ron for the laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment