Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

TSO

Every year the Trans Siberian Orchestra comes to town, every year we wish we would have gone. This year we were informed this is their final year for Salt Lake City. We got hooked up with matinee tickets, arranged a sitter and headed out on the town.

OK, I am about to reveal my not so bright side, but for posterity reasons, the truth must be revealed. When I heard Orchestra I thought, "take one for the team Jennifer, this is for Corby". 
We nestled in our seats to wait for the grand performance. 
The performance began alright, I will title it hair whipping, hair swirling, body contouring, and electric guitaring entertainment. I could not stop laughing as I watched these humans whirl their heads a 100mph while doing back bends. They would attach themselves to these platforms that would rise up and they would contour some more. Honestly, they are super talented individuals and the light show was simply amazing. It caught me off guard as I was expecting to be quietly entertained by the orchestra. I did not think to bring a camera so only a few photos from my not so great phone. Sorry. If you have never gone, I highly recommend it. Just come prepared for the real stuff. Maybe even purchase a CD of music so you know what is in store. 
All in all I had a great time with Corby even if we couldn't even speak during the performance due to volume.
Merry Early Christmas Corbster, just one of my many surprises I have in store for you this Holiday Season. 


No comments:

Post a Comment