Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Friday, November 29, 2013

Flu Bug

After the Thanksgiving festivities, we were hit with the flu bug. Not a fun visitor!  Ada started with it first, 102+ fevers, croup, coughing up lungs and my favorite bloody noses and vomiting blood were only some of the symptoms. Bria threw up, only once, but that was enough. This bug took our family down for the count for almost a week. We would begin to feel normal only to be back down on the couch for the next few hours. Luckily only myself, Bria, and Ada were hit. Teesh complained about a little illness but thankfully it did not develop into anything horrific with finals just around the corner.
 
 


 When Ada was feeling better she would do naughty things, just because. An entire box of Kleenex all over the sofa was the beginning.


 Then another box all over the floor, are you kidding me!
My favorite, an accident, but she spilled milk all over everywhere. I really thought I might just start bawling but I took a picture to calm my heart.
Before the milk mess was cleaned up,  she fell and hit her head on the side of a piece of wood, my craft. She got a great goose egg. Really don't know how it did not split and need stitches but thankfully the skin stayed together. Ada is one hip hopping gal even when she doesn't feel 100%.


 





Ada a few days after her fall. Her wound looks like someone tried to kiss her with lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment