Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Introducing.......

Andrew


I wanted our new car to be named Abigail but Corby, on his knees, begged his car not be another female. Fine, we did not get our Andrew in human so we will enjoy him car style. I know this is a quirky post but I want my girls to remember the funny things about me. I am a goof, I name items. It is fun!
While waiting for the insurance company to decide who will pay the damages that resulted from the accident we had to rent a vehicle. It just happened to be the same exact car Jaren and Cindy drive so we played a prank on them. At this point they did not know we were even involved in an accident.

Our rental was a Chevy Malibu. We took pictures sent them to Cindy and Jaren stating we wanted to be just like them so we decided to buy Sierra a new car.
Doesn't Sierra look good in a 2013 vehicle. She thinks so too, but it's back to Sally the Saturn for that girl.
This picture might have given something away if you were looking close.

No comments:

Post a Comment