Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Abuduction

I picked up Malia from ballet and asked what her fun plans were for the weekend. Malia sadly responded,  "it is Avery's birthday and she is going to Colorado,  she won't be around". We arrived home and did our nightly routine. While I was helping Bria read, a brainy idea appeared in my mind that we should kidnap Avery and go get ice cream. I got the little girls in bed and arranged Sierra to stay with them. We called Amy, Avery's mom, and we took off to make our idea come true.

We surprised Avery when we appeared at her door. Isn't it awesome she was in her feet pajamas. Her mom was so funny. She pushed Avery out while Avery is debating but I don't have shoes on, but I don't have a coat, Amy continued to say have fun Avery I'll see ya later.
I am super sad I did not have Clarrisa with me. The plans were so quick that was a minor detail overlooked.

Hi Avery, are you ready to go hit the town in your jammies?
We decided to hit the Marble Slab in the District for our celebrations. So many choices. So many delicious options. So many sizes, how does two best friends decide.
After much debate, a decision was born. I grabbed Sierra her favorite since she made this whole evening possible. Thanks Magera!
I am a structured person. I like things planned but I am also spontaneous and this night was just incredible. Malia is a fun fun girl to hang out with and laugh.
Happy 14th Birthday Avery!

No comments:

Post a Comment