Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Prom

Once I returned from San Diego, it was a mad dash to finalize prom preparations. Luckily Teesh helped Malia find a dress but shoes, jewelry and flowers were still undecided. We have found a cute little shop to rent dresses. The owner provides options to make the dresses modest which is so nice and she carries so many dresses. Countless options. Good thing Malia knows exactly what she wants. We ordered Jamie a white daisy as that is Malia's fave flower, oh fer cute!

Jamie picked Malia up at noon and they headed to Boondocks with their group. There were three other couples with Jamie and Malia. The weather was beautiful and cooperated well with the plans. They played miniature golf and laser tag.
Malia is similar to Sierra when getting ready for dances. She wants me right there talking and helping and I am not complaining at all. I may not have the make up skills but I can share my time any day with my gorgeous girls. I love the conversations that happen while getting ready for school dances.
 I love that Malia chooses to dress modestly. She is one outstanding young woman. I love her so much and learn so much from her.

 while taking these photos I realized this is the last time this favorite spot for school dance photos will ever happen. May have shed a tear or two. Milestones!



 Bria told me to get a picture of the limo Jamie picked Malia up in. Bria is such a cutie. Her sense of humor is so dang cute. Stay 10 forever you cute little Breeta.
 Prom 2018 was the best one yet Malia said. She told me she just loves Jamie so much and had the best time. She also told me she is going to marry Jameson. I am 100% on board with that my sweet angel Malia. He is definitely a keeper!


No comments:

Post a Comment