Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Tulip Festival

Teesh has been a little go getter this year. She has signed up for many races. She has a half marathon on June 9th. It's how she is choosing to celebrate turning 23, thats my girl Teeth LaReesh. Can you even believe the gorgeous tulips behind Teesh. Oh they are stunning. 
Teesh and I ran for 3 consecutive years the Thanksgiving Pointe Half. Such a beautiful course, super hard course but it was beautiful with the tulips. This year they discontinued it. Sad, but Teesh ran the 5K in our memory. Of course I was there to cheer my girl on. She did so good. She has been struggling with a knee issue and so she didn't want to push herself too much in prep for her half. So she was happy with her time and I say, you finished right? You did better than all those who chose to not run. So you are a winner always.


 Isn't this tree just so beautiful. I take photos of anything that stands out to me. Ha ha designing a home and yard is all time consuming I warned you.





Teesh is #434

I am so proud of Teesh. Good job honey! I will always be on your team and be your biggest cheerleader. Keep going after your goals and sometimes you get rewarded with chocolate milk and cookies. Love you my angel durla.

No comments:

Post a Comment