Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Friday, February 1, 2013

February






In keeping with my theme of showing my holiday shelf decorations, I thought it appropriate to begin with this photo. I painted the doors on the shelf black. Did you notice? Don't blame you if you didn't, it is a small subtle change.


My table centerpiece


February has always been such a busy month for us. It is a short month, maybe that is why is seems so busy but here is our list:
Corby's birthday is the 9th
Valentine's Day the 14th
Our wedding anniversary 18th
School talent show 20th
Parent Teacher Conferences for two schools and three girls
College Scholarship Application deadlines
Two Ballet Rehearsals
 Valentine Party for Preschool
and lastly studying for upcoming exams

Wow! I feel better just typing that out, but wowsies I am tired knowing what is ahead. One day at a time is my latest motto. Things always get done, so just one day at a time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment