Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

7th Grade Choir Concert

This was one of those nights where I couldn't be in two places at the same time. So Corby and I split up to support our girls in their activities. Corby went with Malia and Bria to  Malia's school choir concert. Corby videoed and took lots of pictures so I could feel like I was there, and she has another one in January I will be able to attend. It ended up being a good thing Corby went and had to use our special camera. That evening he said, "OK OK, I agree we need a better camera". TRIUMPH! Cameras are expensive but so priceless and these pictures as priceless as they may be have a lot to be desired so just sit back and enjoy the blurry, fuzzy, bad lighting and see how talented Malia is!


Mac singing a solo, we have carpooled with him since kindergarten







You look beautiful Malia and even though I wasn't there I am so proud of you and your bravery. Do you know Malia sang a solo at our school's talent show? Not something most would dare but Malia does. We have awesome family who chooses to support us and our children, Grandma Hansen, Jaren, Kaylen, Talia and Gelsey all came to support Malia. Thanks for you support, we love you guys! 
Malia you are an amazing daughter of God and I am so thankful you are in our family. Here's to many more performances!

No comments:

Post a Comment