Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Friday, November 16, 2012

Cleaning up the Eye Sore

We, as in Leticia and myself, raked and cleaned up our backyard. It was a mess! After raking and preparing to bag the crunchy leaves, we let Bria and Ada run and play. They had such a great time. It made it worth re-raking seeing/hearing the smiles and laughter.




Teesh is always such a great help to me. See how messy the yard is before our hard work?
I love this photo! Aren't my girls just gorgeous? Bria looks a little out of it, but I still think this is a keeper. I love Fall/Winter time. I love the ambiance of the year and season. Malia was at school but when she returned we turned the clean up into a family affair and had the whole project completed in under 3 hours. It feels so good to see the yard clean from debris. I often let the yard go, as it is pretty hard to maintain the inside and outside so I am sure our neighbors who are all immaculate yard keepers, were super happy to see the Hansen's cleaning up the eye sore.


Well done girls! When Corby came home from work, he was pleasantly surprised and super happy to see how much we can accomplished. I love clean everything. I love looking over the scene and seeing that we look somewhat organized and not too cluttery. Clean backyard equals a great beginning to a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment