Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Monday, November 12, 2012

Future Beautician

 I just had to blog about this phase little Ada Rae is in right now. It cracks me up, everyday I do her hair and at some point throughout the day I will find this orange flower barrette in her hair. She grabs a section of hair to the side and attaches the orange flower.
 The flower has no purpose, it just hangs on the side of her head. It looks like it hurts some days but don't try to take it out or adjust it to be purposeful, she will have a melt down. So day after day there the orange flower sits on the side of Ada's head.
 Teesh is caught with her tongue out trying to get Ada to stay still for my photo shoot.
 Here is a good shot of what it looks like. See no purpose but she loves it. I am not even sure where the blessed flower came from but it is being used for a great purpose.
My sweet little Ada Rae, I love you and your hair designs. Maybe she will start a trend and become famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment