Welcome to our families thoughts, adventures, and craziness

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Breeta

I need to write a short post on my daughter, Bria Paige. She almost had a near death experience last night. So we had our family photos taken back in August and we seriously have been so busy I am just getting around to printing them and updating our frames. Anyway, this time around I decided it would be great to do a gallery wrapped canvas instead of framing. I have to say I found a great little shop who does professional work and charges next to nothing. So, I got our family picture in sepia in a 24x36 and one of just the girls in color 16x20. I picked them up and had them positioned where I wanted them on the wall. I left them unattended to make dinner. Sierra and Teesh came home from school and Sierra was teasing and tormenting Bria throughout the night. So what does Bria do? She poked holes in Sierra's face through the canvas. I didn't know if I should laugh or beat the child(disclaimer don't turn me in, I wouldn't beat them........... ...too bad)
So when you come by you'll notice Sierra looks a bit different due to Bria's artwork but it is what it is!

 Sorry for the picture of the picture but I am an amateur at this.
 These were taken before Bria got to them. The memories that Bria creates. I just love the kid

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe she did that. Says to me, she will fight her own battles, and won't let people walk all over her. Go Bria, you spunky nugget. You stand up for yourself.

    ReplyDelete